QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

YOU ARE MINE, MY CHILD


Is there any hope?
I wondered when I felt it was all over...

Will there be a bright future?
I thought when everything seemed dark...

Is there a chance of victory?
I thought when I met with failures every moment...

Will I be useful anymore?
I thought when I found myself useless...

Will there be a forgiveness?
I thought when I went away from God...

Will a mighty change happen?
I thought when the circumstances were against me...

Is this the end?
I thought when I found myself at the pit...

At the dejected moment, I asked God..

Do you love me still? I asked Him, when I hated myself..

Jesus Christ Smiled and answered..
"I thought of you when my disciples fled away from me..
 I thought of you when I was nailed on the cross...
 I think of you daily at all times as you are in the palm of My hand..
 I loved you and I will love you not because of your ability..
 But because of My grace and the price of blood I paid for you on the cross..
 My dear beloved child, I love you just as you are....
 YOU ARE MINE..!"

No comments:

Post a Comment