QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, July 8, 2016

FEAR NOT FOR GOD IS WITH YOU AND WILL HELP YOU



For the past few months the audio system in our car was not working at all. I thought of repairing it immediately but could not do that. But few weeks back, I went to a shop and they asked me to replace the audio system entirely. So I had selected a new audio system and replaced the old one. The new one was costly but yet I had no other option.

After few days, I had to go to a place with my wife and my daughter. My wife was happy that the audio system was working and so she asked me to play her favourite CD. The system worked fine for few minutes and then the CD begun to get struck in between.

My wife got sad and she was afraid that she could not hear her favourite song anymore. On the other side I was afraid thinking that I have to spend some more money if I have to repair that again. We both were afraid.

My wife took the CD out and she cleaned it. Then before she inserted that into the audio player, she simply asked my 20 month old daughter to pray to Jesus so that the system works fine.

Immediately our daughter replied, “You should not fear”. She said it in such a way that it touched my Spirit so deeply and immediately my all fears went away. Then the player worked well and to this day there was no problem.

There were times we look at the situation around us and we were afraid. Sometimes we think that we are going to perish. 

If we read Matthew 8:23-27 and Mark 4:35-41, we could understand the fear of the disciples of Jesus Christ. The boat in which they were travelling was swept over by waves. They thought that they were going to perish and die. Jesus was there with them in their boat. But yet they feared. Jesus rebuked the wind and then the wind died down and it was completely calm. Jesus asked the disciples why they were so afraid.

My dear young friends, even when you go through tough times in which you think that you are going to drown or perish, Fear not. You should not fear because God is with you and He will help you. 

Do not be afraid for anything.  Your situations might seem to be so impossible to you but yet nothing is impossible to God. He will do wonders in your life. God is in control and that is why He is telling you today, “My dear child, Fear not. I will be with you and help you.”

Rejoice in God’s presence. God will not forsake you. He will put your enemies to shame and He will lift your head. The problems that you are facing right now will die down and you will feel God’s peace filling your life. There will be no trouble. “There will be a great calmness in your life in the coming days”, says God to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment