QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, December 25, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 37 (YOU HAVE FOUND FAVOR WITH GOD AS GOD HAS CHOSEN YOU)



“…Do not be afraid…for you have found favor with God.” – Luke 1:30

1.      You are included in God’s plan.

 …Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son…”- Isaiah 7:14

God had a plan to send His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. God had a plan and He has included Mary in His plan.

Even today God loves everyone and want to reveal Himself to the unreached so that they can have everlasting life. God has included you in His plan for His purpose. You do not belong to you but to God as you are a chosen one.

2.     You have found favour with God and He is with you.

“…Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.” – Luke 1:28

Mary found favour in the sight of God and God was with her as she was the chosen one.

Holy Spirit says to you that you have found favour with God as you are called to reveal God through your life. You are a chosen one to reveal God’s glory and God’s love to others through your life. God is with you.

#GHG Short Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment