QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Sunday, April 27, 2014

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 16



Your faith should be lived out in every aspect of your life, not just by going to church!

Jesus first makes you usable, before he uses you in the kingdom.

Live your Christian life before men, but live it for God.

Live so that when children think of a Christian, they think of you.

Don't ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, unless you are willing to move your feet.

You earn a PhD, when your 'Prayer is held Daily'.

You give God the credit, so why not give him some cash.

God honors faith because faith honors God!

If you know God's will don't put it off, because today will become yesterday tomorrow.

Better to go through the storm with Jesus, than to have smooth sailing without him!

"Is the right question, "Where is the God of Elijah today?" or "Where are the Elijah's today?"

The more things change, the more we need to depend on God, who doesn't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment