QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, December 30, 2016

GREAT ARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD

“Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them." - Psalms 111:2

Throughout this year God has done wonderful things in our life. His works are great. Even now as we are approaching this year end, I want to thank God for all that He has done in my life.

I knew that this year I failed to upload God’s messages in this blog regularly. There were times God spoke certain things and asked me to write that in the blog. But I failed to manage my time and failed to obey it. Personally this year I was so lazy regarding the blog work and because of that only very few articles were updated compared to the previous years.

Though I failed to do His work properly, He was so gracious to lead me till the end of this year. He has blessed the ministry, family life and official work.

As there is only one more day left in this year, I could boldly say that because of God’s grace nothing has lacked in my life this year. I thank God for that.


Also I believe that His grace will lead me in writing articles in this blog regularly. I assure you that from the first of New Year there will be regular posting of articles in the blog. Do pray for me. Have a blessed new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment