QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, May 8, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 13 (GOD WILL GIVE YOU REST)

This is what the Lord says: “...I will come to give rest to Israel.” - Jeremiah 31:2
"...இஸ்ரவேலுக்கு இளைப்பாறுதலைக் கட்டளையிடப்போகிறேன் என்று கர்த்தர் சொல்லுகிறார்."

In Mark 5:2-19, we read about a man with an unclean spirit.

He was crying out day and night.

1. The problems that you are facing makes you cry day and night. Sometimes when you are alone or surrounded by people, you cry within your heart. You have no comfort. Today God promises you that He will comfort you as a mother comforts you.

He was cutting himself with stones.

2. The situation you are in and the past deeds you have done has filled your heart with guilt. And so you are hurting and wounding yourself. God says that He will heal your wounds.
People were amazed when they saw him clothed, sitting and with clear mind. That means they might not have seen him sitting all those years as he was restless. Jesus Christ gave rest to him. He will do it to you.

3. You have found grace in the sight of God. He will give rest to you. Your life will be completely transformed and you will testify God's glory and wonders.


#GHG Short Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment