QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 18 (BE FILLED WITH THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST)

Acts 3:8  And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.

A certain man who was lame from his mother's womb entered into the temple walking by himself praising God. He received the healing through Peter.

1. There were many who were outside the church without knowing the true God, struggling and limping with pain and hurt. You are called by God to lead them to salvation and bring them into God's fold.

To do that, what you need?

Acts 3:6 (NKJV)  Then Peter said, "Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk."

2. You need not have material or financial blessings but all you need is the fullness of Christ in your life to bring change into someone's life for the glory of God.

What you should do to have the fullness of Christ in you?

3. Save yourself from this perverse,  untoward and ungodly generation (Acts 2:40) Do not yield yourself into worldly temptation. Stand out for God and Godly things.

4. When you have the fullness of Christ, you will have the faith that comes through Him.(Acts 3:16)Through the faith God gives, you can bring God's healing into the lives of others.
May God use you for His glory and may you carry the fullness of Christ within you all the days of your life.

#GHG Short Devotions


No comments:

Post a Comment