QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, June 4, 2018

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 58 (JESUS CHRIST IS INTERCEDING FOR YOU)

My prayer is not that You take them out of the world but that You protect them from the evil one.” – John 17:15

To someone out there who says its better to die and leave this world than to live, God says, “My child, let not your heart be troubled for I am with you and cares for your well-being.”

1.               Jesus Christ is interceding for you.

“…He always lives to make intercession for them." - Hebrews 7:25

Even today your High Priest Jesus Christ is interceding for you. You are suffering because of loneliness. Holy Spirit says to you today that God will never leave you as orphan. Jesus Christ who sympathize for you will come to you. You will feel His presence surrounding you and in everything you do in the coming days.

2.               You will be protected from the evil one. 

My prayer is…that You protect them from the evil one.” – John 17:15

Jesus Christ cares about your protection. People might come against you but God will fight for you. You will be protected by God. No evil will harm you and no disaster will come near you. When Laban chased Jacob, God appeared to him before he could do any harm to Jacob and warned him.

Bible says in 1 Samuel 23:14, “Saul sought him every day, but God did not deliver him into his hand…”

Saul searched for David to do harm but God never delivered David into the hands of Saul. God protected David, His chosen one.Today God wants you to know that you are His chosen vessel and no one can harm you for you are under His care and protection.

3.               You will be comforted.

“And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever” – John 14:16

Jesus Christ knows your sorrow and so His heart is longing today to comfort you. He intercedes for your comfort. You will be comforted through God’s Holy Spirit.

There might be no one to care what happens to you. But today God wants me to tell you that He cares for you and He intercedes for you. God will restore health to you and will heal all your wounds. You will get well.

#GHG Short Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment