QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, August 28, 2020

GHG COLLECTION OF TESTIMONIES - ISSUE 3 (TESTIMONY OF MRS. PRIYA)

 Always wishing every single moment to satisfy our emotions, that’s how the basic human mind works. But God’s wish for our life speaks the other way. Yes! In this issue of GHG Collection of Testimonies (Issue 3), we present you the testimony of Mrs. Priya, who details you with her trials and tribulations, which she admires as the utmost token of God’s love for her. Every single miraculous move that our Lord made in her life will lead you through a breathtaking experience. May the Lord shower His unconditional love and blessings on each of us. 

-         Team GHG

 

 TO DOWNLOAD

https://view.publitas.com/p222-16506/ghg-collection-of-testimonies-issue-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment