QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, June 12, 2021

PRAYER POINTS RELATED TO PREGNANT WOMEN

These days we are hearing news about the death of many people because of Covid-19. Even pregnant women are getting affected and dying. We have to take a note of that very seriously and we have to pray for them because the woman who carries a child is one generation and the child, she carries in her womb is also a generation. So, they together constitute two generations. As the enemy tries to destroy the Godly generation, we have to pray for their protection.

Here are the few prayer points related to the protection of pregnant women:

1.     Pray for the Lord’s protection upon the mother and the child.

2.     Pray for the growth of the child and also for safe delivery.

3.     Pray that the Lord should anoint the child in the womb itself.

4.     Pray for the safety of all the family members especially the husband of the women.

5.     Pray that the Lord has to meet all the financial needs of the family.

6.     At this time, they should not be infected with covid or any other deadly disease.

7.     Pray that they should be able to overcome all the spiritual battles through the grace of the Lord.

8.     Pray that the Lord should fill them with His peace and joy.

 

The Bible says in Isaiah 66:9, “Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the Lord. “Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?” says your God.

Surely, the Lord will protect each woman who carries a child in her womb. The Lord will do great things in their life. Let's continue to pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment