QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, June 30, 2011

ONE LIFE – LETS LIVE FOR GOD


Few days back I heard from one of the person whom I know that his young cousin has died three days before his marriage cos of heart attack. Few months back a young eighteen year old guy whom I know died in an accident when he went for trekking with his friends. Even in the daily newspapers we read news about so many people dying in accident at a very small age. But we who are alive, we never take our life seriously. We always think that we have so many days to live. We postpone things thinking that we have tomorrow. We waste our precious life doing sinful things that displeased God. 


My dear young friends, you have to understand that life is not a cricket match that you have a chance again to play even when you lose a match. Life is not an exam that we can write again even once you fail. Then what is life? Life is a gift from God given to us to live for His glory.

My dear friend, live your life for God. You have only one chance. No more life will be given to you. If you have to get into eternal life which awaits you after this life, you must live this life for the glory of God alone. Don’t fail coz you won’t get another chance.

Ecclesiastes 12:1 says “Remember now your creator in the days of your youth...”

Also Ecclesiastes 12:13 says “.....Fear God, and keep His commandments; for this is the whole duty of man”.

No comments:

Post a Comment