QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, December 2, 2011

HAVE YOU HAD HONEYMOON WITH GOD?


I know a guy who was asked by God to come and stay alone in His presence for some days. With so much expectation in his heart, the young guy went to God’s presence in 21 days of fasting and prayer. As he was wondering why God inspired him to go for this much of days of staying alone and fasting, Holy Spirit to him very clearly saying:”My dear son, this days are given to you to have a closer relationship with God by knowing Him very intimately. These days to you are a honeymoon with God.” Hearing this, the guy felt so happy that he had a chance to have honeymoon with God.

My dear young friends, as we know, honeymoon is a precious period between a groom and his bride to know each other and to get closer.In Ephesians5:22-33 as Paul talks about husbands and wives, he co-relate Jesus Christ and the Church. If we read I Corinthians 3:17 we can understand that we are God’s temple. That means we are the bride and Jesus Christ is the groom. Being the bride of Jesus, have you ever had honeymoon with Him?

If not my dear young friends, stay alone in His presence, get to know His heart and get closer to Him so that you shall be a blessing for many and you will shine for His glory. As you walk in the Christian faith, do what God expects you to do. To know God’s expectations, go and stay closer to Him. Have a honeymoon with God and know God more. May God bless you richly through His abundant Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment