QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I WILL MAKE YOU AS A SIGNET, SAYS HOLY SPIRIT


Haggai 2:23 “In that day..... will I take you....and will make you as a signet: for I have chosen you, says the Lord of hosts.”
This is what God is promising to you today. There are three important things that Holy Spirit wants you to understand.
1.      God’s love upon you
In the 22nd verse, God says that He will overthrow and destroy the kingdoms. But yet He chooses to bless one particular person. Even if God decides to destroy kingdoms, He will not destroy you for He loves you a lot. That’s what God says to you today: “For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace be removed.” Listen carefully. Mountains may depart, kingdoms may perish and hills be removed but God’s kindness and peace will not be taken away from your life. Why so? Holy Spirit says to you today, “Fear not: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are Mine.”(Isaiah 43:1). Remember my friend, you are His and His love is upon you. God loves you. So He will be patient with you and He will not let your foot to slip. Not only that, He will protect you from all kind of evils.

2.      He has chosen you
Why God loves you and why He protects you? Because He has chosen you. Why God has chosen you? He has chosen you that you have to be a Holy generation. God wants to do something through you that He wants you to be segregated from the world. He has chosen you for a purpose. In His time His purpose will be fulfilled in your life.

3.      God will take you and will make you as a signet
Holy Spirit wants you to carefully understand this verse. It’s not that you will be made as a signet by your own self. God says clearly that I will take you. It’s His grace that will make you as a signet. Do not worry about the present situation of your life. God does not want you to dwell in guilt feelings thinking your weakness and sin. He just wants you to lean on Him fully so that He will take you and make you as a signet.

Let us just try to understand the specialty of that signet:
1.      The signet dwells in the hands of the king. (i.e The signet belongs to king and king alone. You belong to Me alone says Holy Spirit)
2.      King uses the signet to seal the things. (i.e The decrees which are sealed by king’s signet will alone be valid. I will bless whom you bless and I will curse whom you curse says Holy Spirit)
3.      The signet has to be with the King to receive the respect. (i.e The signet which is in the hands of king alone will be respected. Without Me you can do nothing says Holy Spirit)

My dear friend, God promises you today that you will be a signet. No evil powers or manly powers can destroy the plan that God has on your life says Holy Spirit.
But one thing you have to do to receive God’s blessing in your life. God tells you to do today: “Abide in Me”. My dear friend, you have to learn to Abide in God and you have to learn to be in the centre of God’s will. If you abide in God, He will abide in you and you will be a signet in God’s hands. Surrender your life to God and be blessed. God bless you, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment