QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, May 10, 2012

YOU ARE MY BELOVED SAYS JESUS CHRIST

My Beloved, before you were born, you were special to Me. I knew you before you were conceived in your mother’s womb. With My own hands I fearfully and wonderfully created very detail that makes you unique. I knit you together – your body, soul and spirit. I saw you long before you ever existed. I watched everyday of your life. So I know you. I know where you have been, where you are, and where you are going.

If only you knew the thoughts I have toward you. Did you know My thoughts outnumber the grains of sand on all the beaches of the world? You are the apple of My eye. When trouble approaches, I hide you in the shadow of My wings. I have even engraved you on the palms of My hands.

It is My love for you that makes you precious and honored in My sight. I not only created you for My glory, I adopted you as My own child. I will never abandon you. So do not fret. Remember – you are My child now. I know you, I love you, I am proud of you, and I will fulfill My purpose for your life. And always remember…. My love upon you endures forever

No comments:

Post a Comment