QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

ANSWERS FOR THE BIBLE QUIZ - 2 (POSTED ON NOVEMBER 19, 2012)



PART - I

1. In whom God’s love will be perfected?
Ans: God’s love will perfect in one who keep His Word (I John 2:5). 

2. Who will abide forever?
Ans: he who does the will of God abides forever (I John 2:17).

3. What God has promised us?
Ans: God has promised us eternal life (I John 2:25).

4. What is the message that we heard from the beginning?
Ans: We should love one another is the message you heard from the beginning (I John 3:11).

5. How will we know that this is the last hour?
Ans: By hearing that coming of antichrist we will know that this is the last hour (I John 2:18).

6. Who does not know God?
Ans: Whoever does not love does not know God for God is love (I John 4:8).

7. What is the confidence that we have in Him?
Ans: If we ask anything according to His will, He hears us this is the confidence that we have in Him (I John 5:14).

8. Who got a good testimony from all and from the truth itself?
Ans: Demetrius has a good testimony from all, and from the truth itself (III john 1:12).

9. Who is born of God?
Ans: Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God (I John5:1).

10. Who bear witness in heaven and in earth?
Ans: For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood
(I John 5:7,8).


PART – II

11. What will you receive at the end of your faith?
Ans:  The salvation of your souls (I Peter 1:9).

12. Who is the weaker vessel?
Ans: Wife is the weaker vessel (I Peter 3:7).

13. Whom the Lord delivers out of temptations?
Ans: The Lord delivers Godly out of temptations (II Peter 2:9).

14. Who was rebuked for his iniquity?
Ans: The one who forsaken the right way, gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Beor and loved the wages of unrighteousness was rebuked for his iniquity (II Peter 2:15,16)

15. Consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation (II Peter 3:15)
 
16. Who will secretly bring in destructive heresies?
Ans: False prophets and false teachers (II Peter2:1)

17. What is the will of God?
Ans: Doing Good is the will of God (I Peter 2:15).

18. He who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin (I Peter 4:1).

19. Be even more diligent to make your call and election sure (II peter 1:10).

20. If we have to speak and minister how we have to do it?
Ans: We have to speak as the oracles of God. We have to ministers as with the ability which God supplies (I Peter 4:11).


GHG TEAM APPRECIATES MS.SHASTI PRIYA FOR ANSWERING MOST OF THE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY. GOD BLESS YOU, MS. SHASTI.

No comments:

Post a Comment