QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, December 21, 2012

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 6



 Without God living inside us, we are only a carcass.

Any sin you do not fight off furiously, falls as a seed in the back of your mind only to sprout in your weak moments.

Your problems and issues that you face today are an opportunity to see the powerful hand of God manifest in your life.

Expect more from God than from man, which will satisfy you without hurt.

Forgive to be forgiven.

Ignore the trivial.

A child of God has the power to change the conditions in a land.

Living in an atmosphere of worship is to breathe the air of heaven.

Like a rushing wind, God is drawn to a humble worshipper; making His love known like a gushing river.

Worship is only complete when it is about who God is more than about what God can do.

The only thing that limits God’s power from flowing through you is incomplete surrender.

Remember, you are not a servant who loves GOD, but a lover of GOD who serves.

A brilliant performance can never replace the need to immerse yourself in God, because what you soak in throughout the week is what you bring forth when you stand up to lead.

The secret of the standing man is that he got back from where he fell last.

Never quit running to God – as God has never quit on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment