QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

WHEN TROUBLE COMES AGAINST YOU PRAISE GOD ANYWAY - NICE POEM BY AUTHOR UNKNOWN



When trouble comes against you
Praise God anyway
He will never forsake you…never
Be humble, seek Him and pray.

When trials in life are difficult
And you feel life cannot go on
Take another step toward Jesus
When He takes burdens…they’re gone.

When someone hurts you
Praise God anyway
Do not let anger take root
It will be hard to pray.

When you feel so alone
Your eyes are filled with tears
That’s when you must remember
God can cancel all your fears.

When friends have no time for you
And your smile has faded away
Rise up, even when pressed down
Just praise God anyway.

Praise God in the morning
Praise Him in the night
Praise God and pray
It keeps your Faith bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment