QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, May 15, 2015

YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL BLESS YOU RICHLY MORE THAN YOUR EARTHLY FATHER CAN DO



If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!” – Matthew 7:11

Previous week my eldest brother’s little daughter went to the shop where my dad works and asked him to gift wrap a small key chain. She actually asked that to gift it to my eldest brother on his birthday. My father funnily asked her to give him money so that he can give the key chain to her. She got irritated by the answer and told my father, “I am asking this for your son. If you don’t have a heart to give a small gift to your son on his birthday then what is the meaning of you being a father to him?”

My dad got astonished and later he gave what she asked. But we all were amazed at the question she asked. Though she was a little girl less than 8 years old, her question had a great truth in it. Her understanding about being a father is that he has to provide things for his child. 

If a worldly father has to provide the things which his children need how much more our Heavenly Father will provide for us. He promises in Matthew 7:11 that He will give good things to His children. 

Jesus Christ will bless you more than you imagine. He will provide you what you need. He will not just give you things that you need but He will give you what is good for you. All you have to do is to ask Him. 

I know a young guy who is currently doing a management degree. Though he is a weak student he always trusted God to bless him. Initially he struggled in his studies and in Spiritual life. But yet he prayed to God to bless him earnestly. As his final year approached he doesn’t know where to do his project. Most of his friends got permission from big industries but he could not get one. He prayed a lot. Miraculously God opened a way and he got permission to do his project as internship in Dubai. He went there and did his project successfully and returned back.

Till few months back he had no idea that he will be going to Dubai for an internship. All he did was he asked Jesus Christ to show him a way. God heard his prayer and opened a way for him. Few days back he finished his review successfully and he met me with so much happiness. 

My dear young friends, Jesus Christ is your Father. He knows the desires of your heart. He will bless you more than what you imagine. Ask God what you need. He will bless you richly with the desires of your heart. Your Heavenly Father will never leave you as orphans. He will come to you and bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment