QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Sunday, August 2, 2015

GOD WILL POUR OUT HIS MERCY UPON YOUR LIFE



“Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasing covenant with you-the sure mercies of David." - Isaiah 55:3

Once as a family we were worshipping idols. My parents were name sake Christians and they had no personal relationship with God. We were living in a particular town which was not at all suitable for studies. One day God gave my dad a job in another town and He made us to go there as a family. Many a times God has promised us that He will pour out His mercies upon our life. 

According to His promise, He touched our lives through His grace and transformed our family. Today everyone in our family is so blessed than many of our relatives. My father earned a small salary till me and my brothers got degrees. But God has provided all our needs through His amazing grace. Today we live because of God’s mercy. 

God will do that in your life too. You might have been living a life of wilderness. Today God is promising you that He will pour out the mercies that He had given in David’s life. 

Bible says in 2 Samuel 7:8,9 “Now therefore, thus shall you say to My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “I took you from the sheepfold, from following the sheep, to be ruler over My people, over Israel. And I have been with you wherever you have gone, and have cut off all your enemies from before you, and have made you a great name, like the name of the great men who are on the earth.

God has shown His mercy upon David and raised him. God’s mercy took David from the sheepfold and made him a king. God was with him wherever he went. God’s mercy had protected him from all his enemies. God’s mercy lifted David to a greater extent. 

God will do the same in your life. He is promising you today that He is making a covenant with you that He will pour out the sure mercies of David in your life. 

God will lift you among everyone. You will be head and not the tail.
God will be with you wherever you go and whatever you do.
God will fight for you and protect you from all evil things and men.
God will make your name great. 

My dear young friends, God’s mercy will lead you, guide you and protect you from this day onwards. You will see God’s hand lifting you. You will feel His presence around you protecting you and going before you. You will live and God will raise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment