QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, January 18, 2016

GOD'S PERFECT GIFT - 12 (XCD 125 - FIRST BIKE I GOT THROUGH THE SALARY GOD GAVE ME)



“The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him." - Nahum 1:7

Though my dad’s salary was not that big and sufficient, he always tried his best to satisfy our needs. When I and my brothers were in our teen age, we had two cycles in our house. One is for my eldest brother and the other one is for my elder brother. When I grew up they permitted me to use those cycles when it is not in use. I always had a desire to get a motorbike.

Once I had finished my PG degree God gave me a good job. On those days I was staying in a hostel and was depending upon other people for taking me to my workplace and for any purchases in the city. 

I prayed to God for a bike and nearly 7 years ago God helped me to purchase a 125cc bike. 

I could never forget that day when I went to book a bike with the salary that God gave me. Once I paid the money the sales representative asked me to choose a bike from their storage place. As I had chosen a particular bike, God spoke to me through Holy Spirit asking me to kneel down and pray. I just obeyed and knelt down and prayed immediately. The day when I got the bike was a happiest day because that was the first time I got something for myself with my salary. 

FIRST BIKE GOD GAVE ME
 
On the first day after I got the bike, I called a girl who was a great prayer support to me at that time and asked her to pray for God’s protection upon my bike. She prayed and sent an sms to me which I could never forget my life. After much prayer she sent an sms stating how God’s presence will rest upon each parts of the bike and how it will be a blessing to me. The way she brought God’s word on that day was really awesome and it encouraged me a lot. I wish I should have had that sms safe but I lost it and also years back I had lost the contact of that girl. But I sincerely thank God for that girl and her prayers.

As God promised a lot of things through her on that day, He fulfilled it and protected me from all kinds of evil. I had travelled a lot in that bike and only once someone came fast and dashed onto my bike with force but even on that day I had not fallen and there was not even a single crack in the bike though the other person fell down and got hurt badly.

Later after my marriage God gave me a car but yet that bike remained so close to my heart. Few months back for some reasons I sold the bike to someone whom I knew and at this time I want to thank God for the way he protected me whenever I had travelled in that bike. There were times I rode in a stupid way purposefully but even in that time God protected me graciously. 

My dear young friends, God know everything that concerns you. He will give you what you need and He will lead you. He will never forsake you. I am an ordinary guy but yet He know what I need and blessed me with a bike. He protected me and not even once He had forsaken me. He will do that in your life too. You will be blessed. 

I sincerely thank God for that bike and so many pleasant moments he gave me through that bike. Many times I felt God’s love through that bike and God knows why. I thank God for His perfect gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment