QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

CHRISTIAN BEST ONE LINERS - 22 (QUOTES BY REV. BILLY GRAHAM)



“It is the Holy Spirit's job to convict, God's job to judge and my job to love.”

“Suppose you could gain everything in the whole world, and lost your soul. Was it worth it?”

“If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.”

“Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has.”

“Sin is the second most powerful force in the universe, for it sent Jesus to the cross. Only one force is greater—the love of God.”

“Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength.”

“When we come to the end of ourselves, we come to the beginning of God."

“The moment we take our last breath on earth, we take our first in heaven.”

“Heaven is real and hell is real, and eternity is but a breath away.”

“Salvation is an act of God. It is initiated by God, wrought by God, and sustained by God.”

“Heaven doesn’t make this life less important; it makes it more important.”

“The moment we take our last breath on earth, we take our first in heaven.”

No comments:

Post a Comment