QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

GOD'S PERFECT GIFT - 13 (AISHWARYA AND SHASTI - GOD GIVEN SISTERS WHO PRAYED A LOT FOR MY WELL BEING)



“He heals the broken hearted, And binds up their wounds.” – Psalms 147:3

Years back I was teaching a particular course to a group of students. When I first went to their class I met the girl’s representative who was very calm and shy. The way she conducted herself was so good. I admired her character at that time but I never knew that later, God will bring her into my life as a sister.  

One day I got a call that her father has died in a car accident. My heart was shattered and I spoke with her through phone after few days of her father’s death. Before talking to her I myself prepared what I should speak and how I should comfort her.  But when I called her through phone, I could see the faith that she had kept on God. She spoke in a composed way without crying. During that troublesome moment, as a family, they had kept their trust on God. Few months after, I became close to her family and she became my God given sister. 

For the past 9 years I had never seen her backsliding from the trust and faith she had kept upon God. I have seen people seeking pity for even small things but not even once she spoke or cried to me seeking pity or attention. Even if she needed any help she had never asked me openly. Her Friend, Father and Everything is Jesus Christ. Always she looked to His face alone for everything and I can say that today she is blessed with good husband, a PG Engineering degree and a loving family because of the trust she had upon God. 

I can’t say that God blessed her through me but I can very well say that I was blessed through her. On some occasions I went through troubles and problems in which I lost all my strength but during those occasions as a sister she had prayed for me a lot and brought God’s word which strengthened and motivated me. 

After few months of her father’s death, she made me to speak with her younger sister who was doing her schooling. Whenever I used to speak to her younger sister to encourage her she listens to me patiently though at times she never like that at all. Her younger sister hates advices. During those days all that little girl carried was questions to God. She wanted to know why God took her father. Though her elder sister and her mother had several questions they never speak about that openly but yet she boldly put forward those questions to God. 

The loss of her father made her to score less marks in her studies as she could not concentrate at all. There were times that little girl hides the answer sheet for days without showing it to anyone. At those times I wonder how she will manage to get through her studies. 

But today she had completed her engineering degree in a reputed institution with more than 80% of marks in all the semesters and also God has given her a job in a Multi National Company. 

When their father died, God promised them that He will be their father and will do things in their life more than 1000 times their worldly father can do. I could say that God is fulfilling His promises in both of their life in a beautiful way. 

As I write this I remember those days when they cry, cry and cry for everything as they had no one to take care of them. Though they cried they had never moved away from God. Today both of their lives were filled with happiness and joy. God has filled their mother’s heart with thanksgiving as both of her daughter’s life was blessed by God richly. 

When God brought them into my life, I thought I will do something for them. But all these days they prayed for me more than I prayed for them. They loved me more than I loved them. They valued my relationship more than I valued theirs. Though at times I got angry and took so much of authority over them, they patiently obeyed me and gave so much respect. God has brought so much of comfort and blessings into my life through them. 

I am really happy to see the wonderful husband God gave to the elder girl. He actually became an elder son to that family and taking care of them beautifully. I am so thankful to God for him.

I thank God wholeheartedly for the way He led us together these many years and I knew that God will continue to do great things in their life in the coming years. 

The younger sister has celebrated her birthday recently and the elder one is going to celebrate her birthday in few days. As they are going to enter a new year all that God wanted me to tell them is “I the Lord will change not...” – Malachi 3:6

My dear sisters, God says to you both, “As I had led you these many days, I will lead you in the coming years too. People around you might change. Their love might change. Their promises might change but My love upon you and the promises that I gave you will never change. I will hold you with My hands. I have promised you Canaan and I will take you to Canaan with My mighty hands. You are going to see much more of My blessings and you will see My Hands constantly working in your life. I will pour out My blessings upon you and wherever I place you, you will be a witness to My Glory. You will not perish but those who are against you shall perish. I will be your God and I do wonders in your life.”

My dear young friends, today if you are broken, do not get discouraged. God will heal you and do wonders in your life as He did in these young girls life.

No comments:

Post a Comment