QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, May 27, 2016

GOD WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO HURT YOU


“Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence." - Psalm 91:3

Few weeks back I took my little daughter to a park. She wanted to play in a slider and so I placed her in the top of the slider so that she can slide and reach the ground. It was a small slider and so I was standing on the side and holding her. All in a sudden an elderly girl came from top and was about to hit my daughter. I asked her to wait but she never responded but came quickly towards my daughter. My daughter was a little girl compared to that elderly girl. Somehow I stopped that girl and took my daughter in my hands. 

After some time, I found no one was there in the top of the slide and so I kept my daughter in the middle. My daughter slowly came towards the ground and as I was about to pick her up, again that elderly girl came so fast in the slide and before I could react she had hit my daughter. Being a very little girl my daughter was afraid and she got so much of pain. 

I usually won’t get angry immediately. But at that moment when that elderly girl came towards my girl knowingly and had hit her, the very thought that came to my mind was to drag that girl and slap her. I got so much angry that I want to beat that girl. But I did nothing as she was also a young girl. I just took my little daughter and came out of that park. 

As I was walking towards our car, Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, “If you an ordinary Father cares so much for the child that God gave you, how much more He will care for His own children. If someone hurts His children, God gets so furious upon them and He will fight with them and guard His children.”

Even today as I was playing with my little daughter in our home, all that we say to her is not to get hurt by going fast or falling down. We care for our child and we don’t want her to get hurt. 

My dear young friend, God also doesn’t want you to get hurt by anything. He promises you today that He will protect you. 

Someone might be hurting you for so long. Do not get discouraged. More than the way you get angry upon that particular person, God is furious upon that person. You don’t need to do anything. Just give that person to God’s hands. He will fight for you and protect you. Even today God says to you that you have not perished because He is protecting you.

Sometime you think that God has not done anything in that particular situation that you are facing. But God says to you that He is the one who is sustaining you even now and that is the only reason that you can able to go through the tough situation without breaking down. And God also says that He will not let anyone destroy your life and the blessings He has for you. God will change your life situations.

Remember, God doesn’t want you to get hurt by anyone or anything. He will guard your Body, Spirit and Soul. He will protect you, your family and all of your belongings. You will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment