QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, May 14, 2016

LOOKING BACK (WITH THANKS) - 9 (GOD'S TOGETHERNESS FOR THE PAST 32 YEARS)



“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” – Psalms 23:4

When someone grew up in life all he expects or desire to have is caring parents, good relationships and best blessings. In my life God has given every best thing without me asking for it. I got an unselfish parents, loving brothers, caring wife and all other relationships that God gave in my life were best. 

I knew God is with me and I rate that as a best blessing in my life. There were certain people who stayed with me for few years told me that being with me was the toughest thing that they experienced in their life. Certain time my wife also feels like that as she finds so hard to get adapt to my behaviour and reactions.

But for the past 32 years I have done so many things against God. I had left his love for many years. I did all things that he had asked me not to do. I never obeyed his words and I had never listened to Him. I had humiliated Him in all possible ways. 

But yet Jesus Christ loved me so much and stayed with me and even today He is with me. Not even once He had spoken about my bad past. People around me always spoke about my weakness and the way that I am failing to fulfill their expectations. But God never spoke about my weakness. At all instant, all that He did was He loved me truly and deeply. 

If God had left me, long back I would have died. I am not a good son or servant to God. He knew that I need Him so much. I had never asked Him but yet He knew. He knew that I will perish if He takes His hand out of my life. With His loving grace He patiently loved me and even today I can say that I am not at all worthy of His love. 

Few days back two different persons came to me and asked that why can’t I complete certain plans God gave to me. Yeah I knew that very well. I am still struggling to do certain things God gave me according to His will. God wants me to do certain things fast and I am doing that dead slow. 

People see that and ask questions. But God is still so patient with me. He still waits and He gives me more chances. For the past few months I am not posting article regularly in the blog. Though God ask me to write so many things, I am struggling and failing to obey His word completely. 

But yet as I write this I could feel God’s love that is present in my life right now. He still loves me and He is with me. 

When I see my little daughter, I could understand the trust that God has upon me. At every point of my life, God kept somebody and through them He had led me beautifully. 

When I look back the past 32 years of my life I can never say that God has failed to do certain things. He has done everything best in my life. In His time He gave beautiful things in my life. 

These days I am not asking God for anything because He already gave best things to me.He had taken me to several places to share His word for which I am not at all worthy. He is still using me for His glory. 

In Bible we read about the prodigal son. Once he returns back to his Father, he tells, ‘I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’
 
In my life I can’t even say like that because I am neither worthy to be called His son nor His servant. But yet He still loves me and He is with me.

I thank God for everything He has done in my life for the past 32 years. Continue to pray for me that I have to do everything according to His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment