QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, October 10, 2016

GOD WILL DO A NEW THING IN YOUR LIFE

Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert. – Isaiah 43:19

Few weeks before my daughter celebrated her 2nd birthday. My mom came and stayed with me for few days. One day she asked few questions to my daughter and for all the questions my mom asked, my daughter purposely gave a wrong answer and laughed a lot. My little daughter’s innocence and fun made my mother also to laugh loudly. As both were laughing so loudly, I was watching them with so much joy. But then suddenly I remembered the year 2010. In that year my mom was diagnosed with cancer and she had undergone a surgery. It was a very tough moment for us as we feared our mother might die. During those days we cried a lot to God for my mother and her prayer was like, “Lord, let me live till I find a life partner for my third son as I want to see him getting married.” I was her third son and she wanted to live because she thought that no one will care for me if she dies. But then her prayer was to live till my marriage. But yet God made my mother not only to see my marriage according to her wish but also made her to see my daughter. Even today after 6 years my mother is healthy and alive.

In 1 Kings 17:7-16, we read about a widow who lived in Zarephath. She actually thought that she and her son will die as she had nothing. But God had another plans. He made her and her son to live and through her God provided for Prophet Elijah.

Even today God has greater plans about your life. You might say that your life is going to end. But it’s not going to end.


My dear friends, today you might be going through a tough situation. It might be a love failure, family problems, work place issues, loved ones death or anything. Just remember one thing. God has planned a beautiful future for you. He will take you to that blessing and most importantly the issues or problems that you see today are temporary one. It is not going to destroy the happiness and joy that God has in store for you in the coming days. So don’t lose heart. Trust in God and move on. You will be blessed more than what you imagined. God will definitely do a new thing in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment