QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, October 13, 2016

YOUR HELP COMES FROM THE LORD, THE MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH

Recently my 2 year old daughter got sick and she had some pain in her body. But as she was so young she could not tell where the pain was and we also could not find the problem. Whenever she gets pain she used to cry continuously for half an hour. Somehow we found the problem after 2 weeks and by that time everything was severe.

Doctor who examined her scolded us and asked us to give particular syrup which will reduce her pain. With so much hope we started to give that particular medicine but nothing changed. We consulted nearly 3 doctors and everyone told that same medicine but there were no signs of improvement in her.

The problem she got was not life threatening but the pain she had was terrible when it comes. She used to play very actively throughout the day but when the pain comes she used to stand in the same place and cry for hour. Seeing her like that brought so much of sadness and pain in our hearts.

But then few days back I was thinking what can be done as it seems that all doors were shut. We tried so many things by changing food and diet but nothing was changed. I was confused and don’t know what to do.

Then one day when I was thinking where should I go, Holy Spirit put in my heart a wonderful verse from Bible. It’s in Psalms 121:1, 2.

“I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from?My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Sometimes in our life we feel like all the doors before us were shut and we could not move forward. But one thing is sure that the door above us was always open. We can look unto God for help at any time and any situation. He will perform wonders in our life.

Even in our situation when doctors could not do anything, we looked for God’s help. And today morning God did a miracle and we could see an improvement in her.

My dear young friends, people around you might not care about your pain. Your friends and relatives might fail to lend a helping hand. You might be in a situation where no one could do anything. Just look above and pray to God. Your help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

He is watching over you and will do a miracle in your life and bring back the lost blessings, joy and peace into your life. Do not lose hope when you don’t find a helping hand around you. God’s hand is stretched towards you. Give your hands into His and He will do great things in your life. You will be helped by God and your life situation will change.


The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.”- Isaiah 58:11

No comments:

Post a Comment