QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, November 13, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 33 (YOU WILL NOT PERISH)




“…do You not care that we are perishing?" - Mark 4:39

In the recent past you are asking this question to God as you feel that your life is sinking. You are in a troubled situation for long and you feel that you are surrounded by darkness as your prayers seems to be unheard. You could not find a way to move forward as everything has gone out of your control. Your mind is filled with so many questions and the most important one is, does God really cares about me and my situation? 

1.     God’s heart yearns for you.
“Is not Ephraim My dear son, the child in whom I delight? Though I often speak against Him, I still remember Him. Therefore, My heart yearns for Him; I have great compassion for Him," declares the Lord.” – Jeremiah 31:20

2.     He will take control.
“Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, Peace, be still..." - Mark 4:39

3.     He will save you and you will not perish.
“…And the wind ceased and there was a great calm." - Mark 4:39

4.     Have faith in God and do not fear.
“Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.” – 1 Corinthians 16:13

However hard your life’s situation might be, do not fear and have faith in God. Because God cares for you and He will do great things in your life.

On that day when a windstorm arose and waves began to spill over the boat, they saw the situation around them and were frightened. They thought they will perish and God doesn’t care about them. But then Jesus did a miracle and saved their life.

He will do the same to you. You will definitely see the miracles and wonders which God’s Hands are going to do in your life. You will be comforted says God to you.


#GHG Short Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment