QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

SONGS I LIKE - 41 (HOW CAN I GIVE YOU UP? BY SHYJU MATHEW - WITH LYRICS)


LYRICS:



Day by day – my promises wait,
The more I called, the more they ran.
Yet it was me – who taught you to walk,
I held you in my arms and bent down to feed.
For I am God, and not a man,
I’ll hold my wrath and bring you home.


How can I give u up?
How can I hand u over?
How can I make you like them?
How can I, how can I, how can I?


My heart recoils within me…
My compassion grows warm & tender…

I’ll take your heart – the heart of stone,
And revive you, with a heart of flesh.
Come back to me – I wait for you
My arms open wide, from the day on the cross.
For I am God, and not a man,
I’ll quieten you with songs of love

No comments:

Post a Comment