QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH LET IT BE TO YOU - GHG DEVOTIONS


“…Do you believe that I am able to do this?...” – Matthew 9:28

Two blind men followed Jesus and they were desperately looking for a miracle. They prayed to Jesus saying, “Son of David, have mercy on us!” Jesus Christ heard their prayers but He didn’t perform a miracle immediately. He expected something more along with their prayers and so He asked them, “…Do you believe that I am able to do this?...”

As you are going through troublesome situations in your life for long, you might be praying to the Lord expecting a miracle in your life. Today Jesus Christ looks at you and asks, “Do you believe that I am able to do the miracle that you are expecting in your life?”

Are you limiting God’s power through your disbelief? or are you believing in God completely? If you say that you believe, then why is your heart is filled with fear and trembling because of your life’s situations asks Holy Spirit to you.

Even today Jesus Christ who has heard your prayers is looking at your faith to perform a miracle in your life. If you earnestly ask God to remove your disbelief, He will surely help you.

The two blind men believed that Jesus can perform a miracle in their life. And so when Jesus Christ told to them, “According to your faith let it be to you”, they were healed instantly. 

If you believe surely it will happen in your life; According to your faith let it be to you, says Holy Spirit to you.

Believe that Jesus Christ is able to fulfil the wishes and needs of yours. Then surely God’s glory will be revealed in your life. As you are believing in God, you will not be put to shame.
“And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." - Matthew 21:22

#GHG Devotions

No comments:

Post a Comment