QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, January 29, 2011

GAP BETWEEN THE FINGERS


There was a time in my life when I had thought why God made gap between the fingers? I tried hard to find the answer. Later in my life I had met a nice girl. Soon she became an angel of love to me. One day I gently placed my hand on her hand. With much love we had hold our hands together tightly. She filled the gap of my fingers with her fingers. I had thought that only for this, God made gap between the fingers. I felt a great joy in my heart.
                Soon there was a sign of storm in our life. It was just a sign but there was no storm. Even then I felt her hands were trembling because of fear. I tried my level best to comfort her by tightly holding her fingers that were in my hand. But she desperately wanted to take out her hand off mine. I tried to hold her hand but she pulled it off by force for no reason.
                My angel of love has moved on her own way. I was confused, shattered and broken. I was deeply hurt because I can’t see my hands without her hands. It seemed to be incomplete without hers.
                There I was lying on my table with no hope about my future. My life went into complete darkness. As I laid there with my hands stretched, I felt a hand trying to open my closed hands. It gently opened my hand and the fingers of that hand filled the gaps between my fingers. I wondered who it may be. When I raised my tear shedding face, I saw my Jesus Christ with a comforting look. He said to me, “My son, I love you lots and you have to know that there were gaps created between your fingers so that it should be filled only by my fingers.”
                Yeah.. Now I understood why there were gaps between my fingers. It is for Jesus Christ and only for Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment