QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, February 21, 2011

HIS GRACE - Testimony of Mr. Dinesh


    Hi I am Dinesh currently studying B.Tech degree in a reputed university. I belong to a family which was cast out by the relatives. Even though we have no relatives, we have a God who loves us more than anyone. This testimony is about how God helped me in my studies and about His love which had never cast me away.
     I am a person who never knew about the love of CHRIST, even being a Christian. As I knew nothing about the love of Christ, I never realised the miracles which were done to me by Him, but in His due time, me and my family members were brought to a place where we came to know about the true love of GOD .
                 When I was doing my 8th grade, I met with an accident, in which I was thrown away by nearly 200 metres and people who were spectators just believed that I am dead, but to every one’s surprise not even a single blood was shed from my body, and also the important thing is that I did not feel even a slightest amount of pain, which was surprising even to my mother. I realised it was the hands of GOD that protected me on that day. And it was after this accident I was baptised.
                Even though I was baptised and committed to HIS love, I began to backslide in my life which brought restlessness and guilt feelings in my mind and heart. I struggled hard to stand firmly in God.              At that time, it happened that I have to do my 10thGrade exam in which I broke all my parent’s expectations as they were expecting me to score above 1050 over 1100 (Because I used to be within the first five ranks in school).
                After two years I faced my 12th grade exams came with same struggle. Before my physics exam I had three days holidays. But due to my sins I could not concentrate on my studies and I used to go to balcony and I just slept over there. Then on the day of exam I just turned a few pages of the two volumes and I didn’t have any hope of getting a pass mark. By the grace of GOD I just wrote something, filled pages and came back with a heavy heart. I really don’t know what to do. Suddenly as I remembered the love of God, I just went and knelt before the presence of GOD and asked Him to give me a pass mark. Suddenly I heard a sweet voice in my heart which said “Don’t worry. You will lose only 13 marks”. After hearing that sweet voice, a great peace filled my soul.
                When the results were announced it was a great joy to see my physics mark as 187 over 200, where I lost only 13 marks as told by GOD. And even in other subjects too, God helped me to get good marks. I thought that I will not pass in my higher secondary exams. But God through His abundant grace gave me a good total (1000 plus out of 1200). Because of God’s GRACE now I am doing a prestigious degree in a reputed institution with my majority of the subjects deal with concepts of physics and maths.
                Even though at many moments in which I cheated God, there was not at all a single moment in which God cheated me. He was so faithful in His promises. Even though I have done many things against Him, He has never cast me away when I went to Him. Even now, He is guiding and helping me in everything of my life. If He has not shown His grace, my life would have perished long back.
                My dear young people, even you may be a person who often back slide in your spiritual life. Today you may be filled with guilt. Remember, you have a Loving Lord who loves you as you are. If you come to Him, He will never cast you away. You will not be put to shame.
Come to Jesus and receive His forgiveness. He will bless you more than what you desire. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment