QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, February 21, 2011

SECOND CHANCE


   This real incident is about the second chance that God gave to a young man whom I know. This particular young man was born in a good Christian family. From his childhood age, he saw the life of his parents who served God in a faithful way. But yet he left God and went into worldly pleasures in his teen age. In the year 2000, one day as he was speeding in his bike, he met with a grave accident and was thrown into the air and his head hit an electric lamp post.
                For few minutes he felt nothing but darkness. Soon after he came to conscious, he saw himself standing, with blood dripping from his head. Years passed by. In the year 2007, at the peak of frustration, as he was searching for a job more than a year after the completion of degree, he was so depressed. One day He went to God and prayed like this: “God, why don’t you give me a job atleast for the sake of the ministry work that is being done by my parents. You should have atleast shown me some grace for the sake of their Ministry”. As he kept murmuring against God, Holy Spirit began to reveal all the incidents of his life one by one in a big screen through a vision.
                As the incident in which he met with an accident in the year 2000 came, God began to speak to him through His Holy Spirit. He said “My dear son till now you was wondering what happened to you in that few minutes in which you have felt darkness all around. It was the moment in which your soul was ready to come out of your body to go to hell. And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live Ezekiel (16:6). So only you are alive today. The life you have got is a second chance. Be Grateful for your life and do not sin anymore”.
                As the young guy heard this, he surrendered his life to God and even now he is sure to be grateful for the second life that God has given to him.
Dear young people, many a times we think in our life that it’s because of our own strength we are alive and we overcome certain problems. The only reason you are alive today, is because of JESUS CHRIST only. Thank God for this life and stop doing things against God. God still loves you a lot. He wants you to live for Him. His gracious hand is stretched forth towards you. You belong to Him. Come back to Him and live for Him. You will be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment