QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DO BETTER NOW MY CHILD (Paraphrase by Ryan Clodfelter of Kathleen Wheeler)

He came to my desk with a quivering lip
The lesson was done
Have you a new sheet for me dear teacher?
I’ve spoiled this one

I took his sheet all soiled and blotted
Gave him a new one all unspotted
And into his tired heart I cried
Do better now my child

Praise to Jesus Christ

I went to the throne with a trembling heart
The day was done
Have you a new day for me dear Master
I’ve spoiled this one

He took my day all soiled and blotted
Gave me a new one all unspotted
And into my tired heart He cried
Do better now my child

No comments:

Post a Comment