QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, July 23, 2011

GOD's INEXPLICABLE LOVE

Once I was in God's arms
Safe and sound, healthy and wealthy.

In His bosom, I found rest and peace
In His lap, I found comfort and joy.

One day I decided to stand on my will
Got down from His lap even though He stopped.

First time stood on my own feet
Felt so proud without knowing I am insecure.

God was in tears pleading with me to return
I stepped forward having ignored His pleading.

Thought I made a best decision
Lost in my worldly desires far away from my savior.

Never realized I was in enemies zone
Until I got a hit on my head.

Bleeding profusely, on the journey to death
Friends had vanished no one to rescue.

Alas! I saw dimly a tearful face
This looked at me with much pain and love.

He carefully washed my wounds
With much care lifted me from the ground.

When I regained my conscious
I felt I was back in the secure zone.

I looked up as I lay on a lap
Oh I found the face which had helped me.

A face which shows love and care
Where from comfort and joy flows.

It was the face of  My Savior Jesus Christ!
Looking at me with the assurance of forgiveness.

Oh what a love my savior has!
A love which is inexplicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment