QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Saturday, July 23, 2011

IT IS NOT WRITTEN



Many a times in our life, we feel so bad about our past sins even though we have already confessed those to God and left those sins. Devil brings guilty feelings to destroy the peace that was given by God once when He washes us through His blood. Devil tries to put us down by constantly making us to remember the past sins. He never allows us to grow in Christ bringing those guilty feelings. You may also be wondering whether really God has forgiven all your sins. My dear young people, God says to you today “Your sin is not written in my book”
Kathryn Kuhlman, one of the servants of Powerful God did God’s ministry with a mighty gift that so many people got blessed through her ministry. But one day she fell in love with a person who is already married, by disobeying God’s will. Once she got married with him, she lost all her inner peace which was provided by God. Nearly two years gone and one day God spoke to her that she should return back to Him. She obeyed God’s voice, left him and came back to God. Again God used her more mightily than before. Many wonders and healings began to happen through her ministry and people were greatly blessed. But yet often, devil brought some guilty feelings inside her heart about her past. She worried a lot about this.
One day, God spoke to her and asked, “My dear daughter, do you really think that I have forgiven your sins?” She replied to God as yes. God continued saying, “My dear daughter, not only I have forgiven your sins. But I also forgot your sins. In my book of rememberance it is not written that you have done a sin against me. Why are you remembering the things which I have forgotten?” After hearing this from God, a divine peace filled her heart and she continued doing God’s ministry with clear mind and peaceful heart.
My dear young people, don’t think about your past. God has not only forgiven your sins, He has also forgotten it. Jesus Christ has washed your sins with His blood. Your sins were not written in the book of rememberance. So wipe away your tears and be filled with God’s peace. God will bless you and use you mightily for His glory. Remember, It is not written….. In His book.

No comments:

Post a Comment