QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, August 12, 2011

WHERE ARE YOU?

GENESIS 3: 9 Then the LORD God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?”

God created Adam and put him to live in a garden which was carefully and specially created by God for him. God wants him to live happily in a very peaceful and happy environment. But one day God found that its not good for Adam to be alone. God wanted to create a help meet for him. So He created Eve from Adam’s rib and brought her to Him. God loved Adam so much that He created everything for his own happiness and joy. If you read clearly the beginning chapters of Genesis, we can find that God never took much care in creating other things compared to the creation of Adam. The only reason is, He wants Adam to live in a peaceful environment with utmost joy. God wants Adam’s life to be filled with much blessings.

But one day, Adam give himself to the words of Eve who have sinned hearing the words of the serpent. Adam immediately understood that he was sinned and hide himself from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden. At that moment, he hears a loving tender voice calling his name and the voice asked: “Adam, where are you?”. Its not the voice that was filled with authority and anger but a voice of love. God’s love is in such a way that He longs for Adam.

Even today, my dear young friend, God’s love is searching for you. You might have sinned against God and now you might have hiding yourself from the presence of God. You may think that God will forget you soon as you have committed sin against Him. No my dear friend, He will never forget you. God’s loving voice is calling out you today: “Where are you?”. God’s heart is longing for you. He loves you so much that you can never understand His love. He wants to see you in His presence. Don’t hide yourselves from God’s presence. It does not bothers God that you have sinned. What bothering God is that you are not seen in His presence. Even if you have sinned, come to My presence, says Holy Spirit. When you come to my presence, I will forgive all of your sins through My blood and fill you with My power that you will shine for My glory says Jesus Christ, your Loving Dad.

My dear young friend, God is calling you only. You might have done a hardcore sin against Him. You might feel that He will not forgive you and you were not deserved to be His child. That’s not true my dear friend. God wants to see His child (that’s you) back in His presence. He can never bear you suffering from sin losing all your peace. He want you to be happy always by being…..WITH HIM. Come to Jesus for He loves you lot, even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment