QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, April 27, 2012

BLOOD OF JESUS WILL CLEANSE YOU


My dear young friend, you would have spent your life in sins till now, people would have left you because of the sinful things you had done.  And you would be confused and standing alone. You would be in a state where no one wants to talk to you. Looking at the lives of holy people you could grieve that you couldn’t live a life like them. You would think that Jesus Christ has left your life. You would actually be lamenting as you are clueless as to what to do next. My loving child, Jesus who never casts you away is always there for you.

I went through the same rough situations in my life when I was away from God. A state where there was no one to lift me up. There was no one to love me for who I was, just the way I was. But there were people to make fun of me, as I went down. No one came forward to love me and help me up.  I was going through a path of grief and misery when, Jesus spoke to me and promised, “My son, I am there for you, I will lift you up and make you stand again”.

My lovely child, there is Jesus to love you. There is a loving father waiting for you. Why do you worry? There is a God who is ready to hug you and care for you. Even today He loves you.

What do you need to do? The Bible says in 1 John 1:7 “... the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin...”

First and foremost, you have to understand that there is forgiveness for your sins and there is also definitely a way out from your sinful life. Jesus Christ has already shed his blood for you at the cross. So you don’t need to suffer for your sins. The blood that Jesus shed for us at the cross will cleanse, protect and make you holy from all kinds of sins.

What will the blood of Jesus do? Lord Jesus Christ tells us in Mathew 26:28 “For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins”. Only through the blood of Jesus we have forgiveness of sins. Remember that the power to cleanse you and keep you holy is only in the blood of Jesus. The blood of Jesus not only cleanses your sins but creates a New Testament.  And in this New Testament there will not be anything about your past life.
           
Be encouraged my child! The blood of Jesus will remove your sins. It will start a new relationship between you and Jesus. You needn’t worry that your relationship with Jesus is over. His blood will create a covenant between you and Jesus. All the past things will disappear and everything will become new. All you have to do is to repent with a true heart and confess all your sins to Him.

If you repent for good, come to Him, and confess all your sins to Him, the Lord will definitely forgive and protect you. If you confess and leave all your sins, you will receive grace from above. Come back to Jesus for He loves you.

1 comment:

  1. thank God for this article..today,i was in same situation but these words encouraged me lot to rebuilt my relationship with God.. may God bless you brother..

    ReplyDelete