QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I ADMIRE YOUR LOVE, LORD


Dear Lord,

               You are the one who taught me what love is and I admire how sweet your love is!

               "When I walked in the path of wilderness,
               I came to know the feeling of your nearness to me..."

               "When I repeatedly fell on sin and continued on that,
               I came to know about your amazing grace..."

               "When I felt that there is no more way to go,
               I saw you making a new way for me..."

               "When I weard and tired to make a move,
               I rested on your hand which carried me..."

               "When tears flowed and sorrow surrounds,
               I felt the comfortness in your bosom..."

               "When I felt loneliness at certain point of my life,
               I felt that you are standing beside me..."

               "When people who are so close to me had forsaken,
               I heard you saying, I will not forget you..."

               "When I thought that there is no more hope for my future,
               I heard your encouraging words on my ears..."
              
               In the path of darkness,
                               You showed me your light...

               In the path of sorrow,
                               You showed me your joy...

               In the path of dejection,
                               You showed me your comfort...

               In the path of confusion,
                               You showed me your peace...

               In the path of failure,
                               You showed me your miracles...

Yes Lord,

                        You are the one who taught me what love is and I admire how sweet your love is!

No comments:

Post a Comment