QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, December 6, 2013

THE GREATEST - AUTHOR UNKNOWN (INSPIRATIONAL)

The highest aim in life - To know God and do His will!
The most enriching good habit - Complimenting others
The most destructive bad habit - Worry
The greatest joy - Giving
The greatest loss - Loss of self-respect

The most satisfying work - Helping others
The ugliest personality trait - Selfishness
The ugliest look - A frown

The greatest "shot in the arm" - Encouragement
The greatest problem to overcome - Fear
The most effective sleeping pill - Peace of mind
The most crippling failure disease - Excuses
The surest way to limit God - Unbelief

The most powerful forces in life - Love
The most dangerous piranha - A gossiper
The Greatest Life-Giver - The Creator
The world’s most incredible computer - The brain
The worst thing to be without - Hope

The deadliest weapon - The tongue
The greatest asset - Faith
The most worthless emotion - Self-pity
The most beautiful attire - A SMILE!

The most prized possession - Self esteem
The most powerful channel of communication -  PRAYER
The most contagious spirit - Enthusiasm
The most urgent need - SALVATION
The greatest attribute of Jesus - Obedience


The GREATEST - GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment