QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, December 23, 2013

WHAT I FEEL? - GOING FOR A SHORT BREAK



My dear young friends,

Previous week fully got high temperature and by God’s grace got well after 7 days. But yet feeling so tired physically and that is the reason why I failed to blog regularly. Got Christmas vacation for ten days and I feel that I need a short break to think about the goodness that God has done in this year and about the things that God is going to do in the coming year. As I always say I am not a great servant of God but I know God will continue to pour out His grace upon me to blog in the coming year also. Hope you are getting blessed through this blog. Keep praying for me and I will meet you again on 1st January 2014. Till then going for much needed short break. God be with us and lead us. Merry Christmas wishes to you all. 

With Love and Prayers,
Pons

No comments:

Post a Comment