QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

JESUS CHRIST WILL BE YOUR EVERLASTING FATHER



For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” – Isaiah 9:6

Two days back I came across a video in which a celebrity was interviewed. The father of the celebrity was a police officer. He died years ago. The celebrity was talking about his father and the threat his father received because of his honesty. He said his father received anonymous calls threatening him that his family will be killed and so on. 

The person who was interviewing asked about the fear he carried in his heart as a young child to know his own life is in danger because of his father. He said that he had no fear about his life at that time. To this answer the interviewer was surprised and asked how he crossed that phase without any fear. To which the celebrity replied saying, “I had no fear because I knew my father will take care of everything.”

I was really touched by his answer. The problem that he has faced in his childhood was a bigger one. He went to school always with two policemen since his life was in danger. He knew what was going around him but yet he had no fear because he kept his trust in his earthly father. 

If he could trust his ordinary father like that, how much more we should trust our God who is our Everlasting Father. Bible says that our God is an Everlasting Father. 

Your earthly father will die one day. He might fail to protect your life. He might have failed to gain any wealth for you. Your earthly father might have died long back. You might be worried so much about your future because you trusted your father thinking that he will be with you till the end. 

My dear young friend, today Jesus Christ says to you, “My dear child, do not worry. I will be your Everlasting Father. I will wipe away your tears. I will provide you all that you need. I will bless you richly more than what you have thought. You will have a blessed and joyous future.”

The situations around you might be threatening you. Your whole future might be in danger. Do not get discouraged. Put your trust upon your Heavenly Father. He will never forsake you. He will take care of everything concerning your future. Jesus Christ will not let you cry any longer.
He will be your Everlasting Father. Your sorrows will come to an end. 

You are thinking that your present situation will never change and you fear that your future will also be like your present which seems to be a deserted one. But today Jesus Christ promises you saying, “Your future will not be the same. It will be filled with My blessings. You will not lack anything My dear child.”

From today onwards, Jesus Christ will be your Father till the end of your life. He is an unchanging God. He will bless you richly and you will live happily. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment