QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, April 2, 2015

JESUS CHRIST CARES FOR YOU SO MUCH. HE WILL REMOVE ALL YOUR BURDENS



“Cast all your anxiety on Him(God) because He cares for you.” – 1 Peter 5:7

You might be carrying a lot of burden upon you and unnecessary worries. Today God wants you to cast all your worries and burden upon Him. Jesus Christ cares for you. 

Recently it happened that I have to appear before an audit committee and present my work progress to them. I was told the day before and a great fear filled my heart as my progress was a bit slow. Somehow I told myself that this tension will prevail for the next 24 hours and then we can be fine after the audit.

I tried my best to skip the audit and so I went and asked one of my colleagues about the way of escape. He told me that I have to present myself compulsorily on that day. So I told him that the next 24 hours will be filled with burden and sorrow. To which he told me that I should not worry about it because God has said, Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?... "Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your Heavenly Father knows that you need all these things." - Matthew 6:27,31,32.

I have heard that verse several times but I was comforted through that verse on that day. A great peace filled my heart and I had never worried about the audit on that night. By God’s grace the very next day, the audit went on well without any problem. 

In Luke chapter 8, we read about a woman who suffered for twelve years with constant bleeding. No one can cure her. She carried the burden for twelve long years. No one could help her. One day she thought that she will place that burden in the feet of God. She ran and fell at the feet of Jesus Christ. She got healed on that day itself. No more sorrows and no more pain in her life. She was absolutely free from her pain.

Today a particular disease might be burdening you. Past guilt might be burdening you. You might have lost the peace because of the financial problems. Your studies seem so tough for you. 

Today you might be having any kind of burden. Do not worry. Cast your worries and burden upon Jesus Christ. He knows what you need. He knows your pain, sorrow and suffering. He will never cast you away. He will heal you. He will heal the wound of your heart. He will strengthen you. You will not feel weak anymore. You will overcome trials and temptations. You will be victorious. 

My dear young friends, Jesus Christ cares for you. He cares for you so much that He will take away all your burdens. God will set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment