QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Friday, April 10, 2015

JESUS CHRIST WILL CERTAINLY ATTEND TO THE VOICE OF YOUR PRAYER



"But certainly God has heard me; He has attended to the voice of my prayer." - Psalms 66:19

As you heart was filled with a great fear about your future, you might be praying with tears for a blessed future. You might be praying for a good job, good grades and a peaceful life. Do not get discouraged. God will certainly hear your prayers and He will bless you richly.

Years back God has brought a young guy into my life who was a great blessing to me. We stayed together in the same hostel for a year.  Basically he was a non-christian and accepted Christ as his saviour a year before I met him. The way he loved Christ was so amazing. He was studying bachelor degree at that time. As his course was about to end, he had a great fear about his future. He always spoke to me about his fear and anxiety.

Though he feared about his future, he learned to pour out his heart to God in prayer. There were times when I crossed his room at early morning 3 o clock, I have heard him praying with tears. Several days I had heard that. He waited God to bless him with a job before he finishes his course. He prayed for that a lot but yet he could not get a job. 

His heart shattered as he failed to get a job in so many interviews that were conducted in the campus he studied. He had kept his trust in God and attended off campus interviews. Jesus Christ never failed him. He heard his prayers and blessed him with a job immediately which was a great blessing to him. He is still working in the same Multi-National company for the past 5 years. Few weeks back he called me and said that he is going to Germany officially for 9 months. What a blessing!

He belongs to an ordinary town in India. He had never thought that God will bless him in such a way. He is not that intelligent. He had his own failures. But Jesus Christ attended to the voice of his prayer and blessed him. 

Even today you might feel like an ordinary guy. You might be longing for a job or promotion or anything. As you continue praying to God, He will hear your prayers and will bless you. 

In 1 Samuel first chapter, we read about the life of Hannah. She was so desperate to have a child. Her rival provoked her and her life was so miserable. One day she ran to God’s presence. God heard her prayers and blessed her with a child who later became a prophet. 

My dear young friends, God can do the same in your life. He will do much more than what he did in the life of the young guy I knew. Pour out your fears in prayer. Your prayers will be answered by God in His time. Jesus Christ will never leave you nor forsake you. He is your Father who loves to bless you abundantly. He will bless you and will give you His joy in abundance. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment