QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, February 22, 2016

"DADDY IS YOUR FACE TURNED TOWARDS ME?" - AN INSPIRATIONAL STORY TAKEN FROM THE WEB



A story is told of a husband who had lost his wife and a daughter who had lost her mother. After the funeral some of the close relatives noticed the pain of the husband and asked him, “Do you want us to take your daughter away for a few days so that you can have some time to grieve?” The man replied, “No, we are going to face this together.” So that night as the father was putting his daughter to bed she cried out, “Daddy, it is dark in here, may I sleep in your room?” His reply was, “Yes, you may sleep in my room.”

As they went into the father’s room, he turned off the light, his little girl cried out again, “Daddy it is dark in here too.” The father said, “Yes baby, I know it is dark.” Then the little girl said, “Daddy it is darker than it has ever been.” The father replied, “Yes baby, it is darker than it has ever been to me, too.” In the darkness the little girl asked, “Daddy, is your face turned toward me?” The dad said, “Yes, my face is turned toward you.” She said, “I can go to sleep now. Good Night Daddy”

After the little girl went to sleep, the father who was in such despair at the loss of his wife fell down upon his knees and asked, “God is your face turned toward me?”

He heard a voice gently say, “Yes My face is turned toward you.” The father said, “Okay, I can go to sleep now. Good Night Daddy”

You can make it through any situation you may face because the Father’s face is turned toward you. It may be darker than it has ever been in your life, but guess what? The Father’s face is turned toward you.

You have asked, “God it seems you are a million miles away. I can’t feel you, I can’t see you, and it’s so dark! Is your face turned toward me?

Let me assure you that He has His face turned toward you today, and the darker it gets, the closer He becomes.

2 comments:

  1. Lately I have been a cry baby before God. I cry at the very truth that he loves me and I can feel that love. It has been overwhelmingly emotional knowing that God has his face towards me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Yeah God loves you so much and He will wipe away all your tears. Your sorrow will turn to joy

      Delete