QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND SAYS JESUS CHRIST TO YOU



“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10

In the previous week suddenly I got physically weak. There were times I was about to faint. So went to doctor for diagnosis and it was found that my pressure was low and also bad cholesterol was high. To normalize my pressure I was asked to eat more and to reduce the cholesterol level I was asked to eat less. 

As everything happened in an unexpected way I could not understand what I shall do. Day by day my health condition was getting worse and I could not stand for few minutes at all. 

I felt so sad about it as I could not do even certain basic things. One day I had decided to ask God about this. I asked Him what He will tell me that I can walk in this path with courage. It’s a simple prayer I made but God was gracious enough to reply me and He said, “My son, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

I can’t say that things got better immediately but His promise brought so much courage in me to face all the problems. Till that time I was so afraid about everything but once God has given His promise I knew that He will take care of everything and He did take care of everything that had troubled me. Now I am getting better by His grace. 

My dear young friends, even today you might be going through a tough situation which you can’t handle. Do not get discouraged. You are not alone in this path. God is with you. 

Jesus Christ is promising you today that He will uphold you with His righteous right hand. He will not forsake you and His promises will never fail. He will give you the courage that you need to face the problems. Through Him you will conquer everything and you will not be put to shame. 

Sometimes you are feeling that you can’t move on in your life as you had reached the bottom end of your life. God will provide His strength and He will carry you. You will emerge as a victorious person because the Hand that is carrying you is a Mighty and Powerful Hand.

Jesus Christ will help you and you will arise and shine for His glory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment