QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Thursday, July 28, 2016

ARE YOU GOING THROUGH SORROW AND PAIN? CALL UPON GOD



“Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me." - Psalm 50:15

This morning as I was travelling by bus to my work place, I was thinking about the problems that I am facing. Certain problem that was happening around me has given so much pain in my heart. I do not know what to do about those problems and also what will happen because of those problems. I could not get a solution as I kept on thinking about the problem.

After few minutes, I began to think about the activities that my little daughter was doing in home. Yesterday night she got some pain in her body it seems. Once she felt the difference, she immediately told, “Jesus Daddy its paining.” She repeated the same statement and then went to play. 

As I was thinking about that I began to smile and then Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, “My son that’s what you have to do. When it’s paining a lot, just call Jesus.”

Many a times in our life when we face troubles we forget to call upon God. We put our entire focus upon the problems and the troubles that we are facing and then we are carried away by our sorrows. 

But God wants us to call upon Him in the day of trouble. When you feel that it is the end, call upon God. When you feel it is too much for you to handle, call upon God. When you feel it’s paining, call upon God. 

Psalmist says in Psalm 116:2 and 18:3, “Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.”

“I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies."

My dear young friend, when you face situations that seems to be so tough to you, call upon God. God has inclined His ears to your prayers that you have made before and saved you. Even now when you call upon God He will hear your prayers and deliver you from all kinds of troubles. God will take control of the situations that troubles you. God will fight against your enemies to save you. God will do everything for you. As you call upon God, your heart will get filled with God’s peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment