QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, March 27, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 8 (GOD HAS PREPARED GREATER THINGS FOR YOU)

Matthew 15:22-28

One day a Canaanite woman came to Jesus and cried out to Him to heal her daughter who is suffering terribly.

Jesus replied that it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to someone else.
1.      You are God’s child and He has already prepared greater blessings for you.

She then asked and expected that even the crumbs that fall from the table will be sufficient.
Then Jesus answered and said to her, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire."And her daughter was healed from that very hour. (v28) 

The crumbs that had fallen from the table, in which God has prepared bread for His children, healed a young girl immediately who was suffering terribly.

2.      If that crumb brings such a blessing, how much more, greater blessings will be brought into your life through the bread that God has prepared already for you in His table! All that you have to do is to enter God’s presence in faith and receive those blessings.

3.      Even today God says to you that He is already holding in His hands what you need for your future. All you have to do is to possess it.

Remember God is willing to give because it is the children’s bread and you are His child.


No comments:

Post a Comment