QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 12 (GOD WILL TURN YOUR MOURNING TO JOY)

Jeremiah 31:13 "...For I will turn their mourning to joy, Will comfort them, And make them rejoice rather than sorrow."

1. God will turn your mourning to joy.

John 16:20   Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; and you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy.

Hannah was barren and was in tears. God heard her prayers and gave her a child. Her mourning was turned to joy.

You will also be blessed with your heart's desire.

2. God will comfort you

Isaiah 66:13   "As one whom his mother comforts, So I will comfort you..."

A widow of Nain lost her son. She lost her only hope. But then God had compassion upon her and raised her son from death.

God has great compassion upon you. Your life situations will change says God to you.

3. God will make you rejoice

Isaiah 51:11  "So the ransomed of the Lord shall return, And come to Zion with singing, With everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness; Sorrow and sighing shall flee away."

No one can take away the joy and peace that I am going to give you says God to you.

You will be raised above many.


No comments:

Post a Comment