QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Monday, October 2, 2017

GHG SHORT DEVOTIONALS - 27 (GOD WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU)



Isaiah 41:17 "The poor and needy seek water, but there is none, Their tongues fail for thirst. I, the Lord, will hear them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.

In this verse, God speaks about certain people, their situation and His promises to them.

You might be seeking a blessing desperately and you have not received so far what you have longed for. Because of the lack in your life, someone is treating you badly and harshly. You are in need of a miracle. Don't get discouraged.

Today God promises you two things:

1. I, the Lord, will hear you.

Exodus 2:24 "So God heard their groaning..."

Even today God has heard your groaning and cries. God has seen your tears. You are crying desperately for a particular blessing for so long in God's presence. Sometimes you fear that you won't get it at all. God has heard your prayers and Today He says to you that it will be given to you. 

2. I, the God of Israel, will not forsake you.

Isaiah 62:4   "You shall no longer be termed Forsaken..."

The Lord who hears you also promises to you that He will not forsake you. Your life situation is going to change. Many around you will see God's hands moving in your life and lifting you. Not you, but the mouth of others will testify that God has done great things in your life. You will not be forsaken. 

God is holding your right hand. He delights in you. He will make you excel in everything. You will receive what you are longing for. 

#GHG SHORT DEVOTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment