QUOTES ON TOP

“I want something really worthwhile to live for. I want to invest this one life of mine as wisely as possible, in the place that yields the richest profits to the world and me…wherever it is, I want it to be God’s choice for me and not my own… Christ said, “He that would find his life shall lose it” and proved the truth of this divine paradox at Calvary. I want Him to lead me and His Holy Spirit to fill me.” – Betty Stam

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

GOD WILL SATISFY YOU WITH HIS GOODNESS



“…And My people shall be satisfied with My goodness, says the Lord.” – Jeremiah 31:14

Years back one of my colleague’s dad met with an accident. He was riding his bike on a day when a steel sheet of a bus top from a bus that had crossed him flew and hit him on his neck. He fell down and was rushed to hospital. On the way in the ambulance he was vomiting blood and there was no hope that he would live. 

Doctors diagnosed that he had blood clots in several parts of his head and they decided to do an operation by opening his skull. His family decided to arrange money for the operation and took measures for it. 

My colleague thought of getting prayed and so she went to someone to get prayed. As she was going, she prayed to God to speak to her. As the person begun to pray, God spoke to her and said to her that her father will get well within 36 hours and all the blood clots will vanish.
She believed what God said and told all her family members not to arrange money for the operation as her father will be alright. Her family members also believed God’s word. They prayed fervently. As God promised, the doctors shifted her father to general ward from ICU within 36 hours as her father’s health got improved. Within few days God also healed him completely without any blood clots. 

Today you might be going through a situation that gives you so much pain and you might be shedding tears because that. Today God says to you that He will be your hope in the hopeless situation. You will be satisfied by My goodness says God to you. 

People might come against you. Diseases might threaten you. Failures and struggles might have given you so much pain. You are in a hopeless situation. Do not get discouraged. Everything will change. God will do that for you. As God healed her father and did a miracle in their life, he will do the same in your life. 

My dear young friends, you will be satisfied with God’s goodness and you will not perish. God will answer your tears. 

Hannah was barren. Her life was miserable and filled with tears. One day she went to God’s presence and prayed pouring her heart out. God heard her prayers, remembered her and blessed her. 

God has not forgotten you. He has heard your prayers and He will bless you richly. He will not forsake you. Your life situation will change. 

“There is hope in your future, says the Lord…” - Jeremiah 31:17

No comments:

Post a Comment